PPSU (Polyphenylsulfone) is an amorphous thermoplastic material, with a continuous use temperature range of up to 300° F (149° C).
Benefits of PPSU
- The Top Qualities of Aluminum Composite Material Suppliers
- What Is Acetal Plastic Used For In Industrial Applications?
- Looking For A Plastic Cutting Service? Find A Plastics Expert
- Use Cases of Colored Acrylic Sheets
- LEXAN Plastic Sheets: Tips For Contractors
- Plastic Sheets – Everything You Need to Know
- Markets Services – Nylon 6/6
- ABS Sheets – Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Everything You Need to Know about HDPE
- Benefits and Attributes – Acetal Plastics
- UHMW Chemical Resistance
- PETG – A 2022 Guide to Engineering and Industrial Applications
Suppliers / Brands
|Tensile strength @ break @ 73°F||psi||D638||10,000 – 10,300|
|Flexural modulus @ 73°F||psi||D790||340,000 – 350,000|
|Izod impact (notched)||ft-lbs/in of notch||D256||13|
|Water absorption @ 73°F – 24 hours||%||D570||0.36 – 0.38|
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion (CLTE)||(in/in F)||D696||3.1E-5 to 4.0E-5|
|Deflection Temperature Under Load @ 264 psi||°F||D648||404 – 408|
* Technical Data is provided courtesy of UL Prospector (www.ulprospector.com) and IAPD (www.IAPD.org).
Data is to be considered representative and is provided for guidance only. All product performance must be verified by the user under actual application conditions.